What it Entails:
Give in to the red devil commonly known as “Netflix.”
It’s Friday night, you could have made plans, you could have seen friends, you could have done… something.
Instead, it’s 8pm, you just finished eating your take out food and you’ve settled down on the couch in front of the TV with a gallon-sized container of ice cream and a spoon. If this is date night with yourself, you may even have a stick of cookie dough in your freehand.
Allow your eyes to glaze a little as you burn your way past the hour of midnight and through season finale after season finale.
1. You understand every conversation about TV shows at any given social gathering.
2. You can do this in your pajamas.
3. House of Cards.
1. Necessitates investing in a high quality couch.
2. Watching TV shows may inspire you to discuss TV shows with others, or engage in social activities, this is to be avoided at all costs.
3. You’re going to have to go out to get a few more sticks of cookie dough.