What it Entails:
We live in a disposable society, we buy things, we use them, we throw them out. Everything comes with disposable packaging. Plastic wrap, paper, bows, grocery bags. We all experience a tingle of guilt… and then we throw them out.
You’re going to keep these things. One day someone might need them.
Free space? Who needs free space? Your home will become a temple to filth, and stacked piles of
useless precious goods.
1. Develop excellent crazy eyes.
2. You can never be called wasteful if you never throw anything away.
3. No need to discourage friends and family from visiting, your new lifestyle will do that for you.
1. The smell. You don’t know where it comes from, but it’s pervasive.
2. Interventions. People who incessantly throw away their possessions will try to inflict their values upon you.
3. Rodents. These little invaders will constantly demonstrate their jealousy of your possessions by trying to sleep in them. You’re going to have to guard your treasures, like Smaug.