Professional Dog Walking
What it Entails:
Imagine someone strolling through a park, an ice-cream cone in one hand, a dog on a lead, possibly a newspaper tucked under one arm. It’s a cool autumn day, the leaves are strewn across the ground in a thanksgiving quilt of colours and everyone is happy to be outside.
Then there’s the rest of the year, and you. Six leads, six miscreants, one you.
Which direction are you walking in? All of them. All of them except the one that you want.
It’s hot, it’s sweaty, it’s the time of the year that no one wants to be walking anywhere. Good thing you’re an animal lover.
1. Dog hair all over your clothes.
2. Extra exercise and laundry cycles.
3. It’s better than walking cats.
1. You’re probably going to stop loving dogs, if you ever did.
2. You’re going to go through a lot of baggies.
3. Your dog will judge you each and every time you come home.