Go to the Gym
What it Entails:
Allow me to describe your environment. You’re sitting down, probably on a couch. You’re comfortable. You’ve had a long day, you’re tired, the TV calls to you. Your apartment is littered with wrappers from junk food and frozen dinners. Your eyes have lost their shine, this is where souls go to die.
Leave it all behind, go to a place filled with sweaty strangers and engage in mindless tasks for 30-90 minutes, 2-5 days a week. See limited results. Lose hope. Increase the profitability of Nabisco or any company that sells cookies or chips.
1. Temporary belief that you can improve yourself.
2. Justification to buy a whole new wardrobe.
3. Hours of time spent creating perfect exercise playlists.
1. Wow, this is way harder than you expected. Who knew that getting into shape was, you know, work?
2. Risk of hurting yourself and looking like an idiot as you do so.
3. All of this, and you get to pay for membership too. I’ll bet you got it for the full twelve months, because that was the best deal. You went for what sixty days? What a savings.