Oh, and the boat is powered by the wind. You know, that stuff hurricanes are made from. Brilliant.
Now that you’re seated in your seatbelt-free, ocean treading, hurricane powered device, sit back, kick up your feet and relax.
1. Might fall overboard and be eaten by a shark.
2. Sun burns. They give your pictures an exciting and authentic look.
3. Piracy. I enjoy the outfits and the flag, but the swords are pretty fantastic too.
1. Reefs. Global warming is failing to exterminate them fast enough to make navigating easy. Also, reefs have angry older brothers called rocks.
2. Salt. Free salt. Everywhere. Sure, you can sail on a lake, but where’s your sense of adventure?
3. Scurvy. Back when sailing was serious men lost their teeth. You’re not doing it right if you don’t lose yours.